Monday 17 February 2014

Well that was easy peasy lemon squeezy.






(The kids have probably watched this video 5 times already and it shows what happened when the storm hit our area on Friday. Thankfully the last couple of days have been much better weather wise and low and behold we even managed a family outing to the local park this afternoon :)  ).


I've heard the what I would of classed as the old wives tale about cleaning with lemon juice and with the girls in hand we gave it a go. I had got some lemon juice from the supermarket a couple of weeks ago in prep for shrove Tuesday thinking it was mid February only to realise because Easter falls in April this year it isn't until March. When the kids spotted the lemon juice I buckled into a shrove Tuesday dummy run.


I've got to say I was impressed I took a before and after photo of the sink and the taps really came out shiny although I don't think that the  after picture really does it justice. The laptop that I'm using to post doesn't seem to like putting photo's onto blogger? so when I get 5 minutes I'll go on Malcolm's computer and post them up.










No comments:

Post a Comment